With offices in Hong Kong, Seoul, and Tokyo, we are currently working on introducing information technology to the construction industry. Our mission is to contribute to the improvement of the efficiency and maximization of the design quality in the area of architecture and civil engineering by the use of computers.
Syntegrate is looking for a Catia Specialist.
Syntegrate is supporting the implementation of Catia/3D Experience in the architectural and civil engineering fields.
- Shape creation and optimization of architecture and civil structures
- Design for the architecture, construction, and manufacturing industries/Development of manufacturing automation tools
- Software training
Tools to use
Catia / 3D Experience
- Modeling experience with CATIA V5, V6, or 3D Excellence / CATIA
- No experience required in the construction / construction industry, experience in the manufacturing industry is possible
- Experience with VBA / EKL scripting and coding in C # language
- Experience in the construction or manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of the Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Communication, document, and presentation skills
- Language skills (English/Japanese)
Desired person image
- A person who are interested in both construction projects and software
- A person who are interested in improving the efficiency of the construction industry at the manufacturing industry level
- A person who can work with high motivation while enjoying working at a young and small company.
- A person who can enjoy working on new projects with interest and curiosity
- 3 million yen to 10 million yen (Determined in consideration of experience and skills) Salary increase ︓ Once a year, Bonus ︓ Twice a year
- Trial period
- 3 to 6 months (conditions such as salary do not change)
- Regular (Full-time employees)
- Working Condition
- Currently work 1-2 days a week, otherwise work remotely Full remote work consultation depending on ability and situation There is a possibility that the site office will be resident / overseas business trip / work depending on the project.
- Working hours
- Work location
- 2-1-7 Shintomi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Tomi Chuo Building 9F
- Equipped with various social insurance Transportation expenses Overtime payment Position allowance Qualification allowance Telecommuting allowance Correspondence education allowance
- Holiday / vacation
- Full weekly two-day system (Saturday / Sunday), holidays, Year-end and New Year holidays, PTO
How to apply
Please contact us in mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following notes.
- Contact email address
- Resume (attached)
- Available software
- (Optional) Work Experience
- (Optional) Qualification
We are looking forward to your application.