With offices in Hong Kong, Seoul, and Tokyo, we are currently working on introducing information technology to the construction industry. Our mission is to contribute to the improvement of the efficiency and maximization of the design quality in the area of architecture and civil engineering by the use of computers.
Syntegrate is looking for a VR / AR engineer.
We produce VR / AR content for construction-related projects, and develop VR / AR content and apps on the Web.
- 3D content development for Unity, Unreal Engine, Playcanvas
- Programming work related to the development engine
- Process planning management for 3D content development
Experience using Unity, Unreal Engine, or Playcanvas
- Knowledge of rendering 3D models
- Web application development experience
- UI / UX design experience
- Knowledge of AWS server construction
Desired person image
- A person who are interested in both architecture and construction projects and software
- A person who can work with high motivation while enjoying working at a young and small company.
- A person who can enjoy working on new projects with interest and curiosity
- 3 million yen to 10 million yen (Determined in consideration of experience and skills) Salary increase ︓ Once a year, Bonus ︓ Twice a year
- Trial period
- 3 to 6 months (conditions such as salary do not change)
- Regular (Full-time employees)
- Service system
- Currently work 1-2 days a week, otherwise work remotely Full remote work consultation depending on ability and situation There is a possibility that the site office will be resident / overseas business trip / work depending on the project.
- Working hours
- Work location
- 2-1-7 Shintomi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Tomi Chuo Building 9F
- Equipped with various social insurance Transportation expenses Overtime payment Position allowance Qualification allowance Telecommuting allowance Correspondence education allowance
- Holiday / vacation
- Full weekly two-day system (Saturday / Sunday), holidays, Year-end and New Year holidays, PTOend and New Year holidays, annual paid leave
How to apply
Please contact us in mail(email@example.com) with the following notes.
- Contact email address
- Resume (attached)
- Available software
- (Optional) Work Experience
- (Optional) Qualification
We are looking forward to your application.